Your new plants:
Love direct or filtered sunlight
Love room temperature & can tolerate air conditioning
Are not toxic or harmful to humans or pets.
How to use the kit:
- Gently take out the plants.
- Remove the plants from their biodegradable pots
- Gently remove the old soil ( you can use the tools ).
- Fill the white base with the new fresh soil.
- Place the plant in the white base and add more soil to make sure it is planted well.
- Add stones on the top layer for that final touch.
- Water it generously when the top of the soil is dry
Water & dropper usage:
- Your new plants need approximately 50ml of water each
- Get a small cup of water with the suggested amount, fill the dropper by squeezing it and water around the plants directly on the stones, avoid putting water directly on the plants/leaves to protect them from rotting.
- You can use the wooden stick to occasionally check if the soil is dry or not
- Only water the plant when the soil is dry (once every 10-14 days)