I received my WANDER POT. What next?
Your WANDER POT is securely delivered to you with the lid on, with an attached instruction card and tied with a string or a ribbon.
- Place the pot on a hard surface
- Open the lid carefully with a twist motion
- Place the base of the pot (where the succulents are planted) on top of the lid
- The base has a drainage whole on the bottom and the lid becomes the saucer that collects all the excess water
- Find it a nice spot in your home or office
Why are the surface stones glued?
We use a water-soluble glue to temporarily glue the upper layer of the stones so that the pot is transported securely and there is no damage or soil spillage. The glue will gradually dissolve after each watering and it is not harmful to the plants.
How can I clean my pot?
Wipe it gently with a damp fiber cloth.
What can I do with this pot when my plant outgrows it?
Reuse this gorgeous pot once your happy plant moves to a larger one. 💚
How should I care for my succulents?
- Personality: Low key, independent, not the touchy-feely type.
- Water: Water directly on the soil. Wait for the soil to dry before watering again.
- Light: Loves a minimum 6 hours of daily direct or filtered sunlight.
- Environment: Likes the window sill, doesn’t tolerate direct AC.
- Soil: Use succulent mix (potting soil, coarse sand and perlite).
- Nutrition: Feed it during the growing season (spring-early autumn).
- Repotting: After 6-9 months, move it to a ⅓ bigger pot (with drainage!). We’ll send you a reminder.
How can I place an order with WANDER POT?
Please follow these steps to place an order with WANDER POT
- Visit our website www.wanderpot.com
- Select the pot size, preferred colour and plant you wish to purchase and add them to your cart
- Once you are done selecting your pot size, preferred colour and plant, then proceed to the checkout page
- If you already have an account then you can log in here
- If you do not have an account, you can proceed as a guest and enter your email and shipping details
- Select your shipping, your payment method and complete your order
How can I create an account on wanderpot.com?
You can create an account here by providing us with your details and selecting a password
I need to change/cancel my order. What should I do?
We process all orders as quickly as possible however, our customer service team will do their best to amend your order.
Send us an email at [email protected] and let us know how we can help you with your order.
How can I search for products on WANDER POT?
You can use our search bar to find different products by entering the size of the pot, the colour and plant you are seeking. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the left side of the page – these filters allow you to narrow down the search results further based on your requirements.
Delivery and shipping
See our detailed Shipping & Delivery policy here
Where does WANDER POT deliver?
Currently, we deliver to UAE. We are constantly growing and will add more locations and countries soon!
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Our available delivery options are Next Day Delivery and Scheduled Delivery.
Can I change my delivery address after I have placed my order?
If you need to change your delivery address just contact us on [email protected] with your order number and updated address.
If the package is already with the courier and you have received your tracking number you can also contact them directly to change the delivery address.
Can I collect my order directly from WANDER POT?
At this time we do not offer a direct collection point and are only able to dispatch your order via our couriers. We will be offering this service soon!
I’ve been waiting longer than promised for my order, what do I do?
You can contact us anytime and we will investigate the status of your order. Alternatively, if your order has already been dispatched via courier you can also reach out to the courier company directly to track your order’s status.
Something is missing from my order what do I do?
If the item cannot be located please contact us immediately and we will assist you.
How can I pay for my order?
You can pay for your order easily online at the time of checkout using credit/debit cards, or you can choose to pay cash on delivery. You can read more here on how both of these methods work.
Returns and Exchanges
You can read more on our return and exchange policy here
We don’t accept returns, but we do offer a 7-day guarantee for all our plants. In the unlikely situation that your plant or pot arrives damaged, or if your plant dies within its 1st week if arrival, please send us a photo via email to [email protected] within 7 days and we will make sure to replace it for you.